Psssssst. Hey you! Yes, you… the one reading this. We know who you are.
You’re one of us…
The kind of person who is just itching to make the leap from your cushy (or maybe NOT so cushy) corporate job into the world of startups.
And don’t go trying to deny it. We caught you, walking around the office, talking to yourself under your breath, saying stuff like…
- “I just want to take charge and do things the way I want to…”
- “Oh please… I’m sure I can make more money with my own business than in this place…”
- “I am soooooo bored at work. Sleeping with my eyes open is a great skill, but this is ridiculous…”
- “I can be my own boss. In fact, I’d look good sitting behind a big desk, making really big decisions…”
- “There has got to be a better lifestyle than this 9-7 grind EVERY SINGLE DAY.”
Read more: http://www.entrepreneurfail.com/2013/12/a-day-in-life-of-corporate-vs-startup.html